Buy your copy of ADHD 2.0: New Science and Strategies for Thriving with Distraction from Childhood through Adulthood
This month for our meet our staff, we are featuring Jen Zobel Bieber. Jen is a certified personal coach whose specialty is helping adults with ADHD achieve significant personal and professional goals.
Jen has a keen ability to listen, synthesize, and help individuals move from contemplation into action. She brings to her work an understanding of the neuroscience of ADHD and its practical applications. Her clients come away with tools for time management, organization, decision-making, and simplifying. They report feeling more centered and confident as they capitalize on their strengths, manage their challenges, and exceed their own expectations.
Jen received her undergraduate degree in psychology from Columbia University, where she graduated as valedictorian of her college class. She received her coaching certification from NYU. Earlier in her career, Jen worked in the film and television industry in news, documentary, and entertainment production for NY1, PBS, ABC, NBC, and HBO. Jen’s work as a personal coach has been featured in The New York Times, The Financial Times, Time Out New York, Forbes, and on The Today Show.
- You make people laugh. Ok, sometimes at you, but more often with you. Own it, you’ve got a wicked good sense of humor.
- You never bore people.
- You’re rarely if ever bored yourself.
- Trouble may follow you, but you specialize in solutions.
- Let’s face it: you are one creative human.
- You’ve got a heart as big as the Grand Canyon.
- You’re generous to a fault.
- You never give up.
- You embrace change.
- New ideas come to you all the time.
- You’re quirky, but wonderfully so.
- You can put a smile on the sourest face.
- It’s people like you who change the world.